Updated 1 June 2022
1. About this policy
By engaging with and/or providing personal information through any of our Services, you acknowledge that you have read and understand this Policy.
Where applicable we may require you to confirm your explicit consent when collecting your personal information for the purposes of compliance with applicable data privacy laws and regulations.
We review and update this Policy from time to time. We will inform you of any updates by changing the date at the top of the Policy. Updates to the Policy will become effective when we publish the revised Policy. We encourage you to please check our website periodically to stay informed of any updates.
3. Types of personal information we collect
The kinds of personal information we collect will depend on the Service you use. We collect personal information directly or automatically, as per the below.
Personal information we collect directly from you:
We collect personal information you provide directly to us. For example, we collect personal information when you sign up to receive our emails; provide product reviews; communicate with us via social media or other third-party sites; participate in a sweepstakes, contest, promotion or survey; communicate with customer service; apply for a job; communicate with our brand ambassadors; or otherwise communicate with us by e-mail, phone, mail, or in-person.
The types of personal information we collect directly from you may include:
- Identity particulars - such as your name, shipping address, zip or postal code, country of residence, occupation, telephone number, e-mail address, demographic information, and social media usernames or handles;
- Information about your use of our services, such as product usage, product preferences, and purchase history;
- History and details of your communication with us through e-mail, phone, social media, or other third-party sites;
- Your feedback, enquiries, complaints, and reviews about our products; and
- Any other personal information that you choose to disclose.
Personal information we collect from other sources:
We automatically collect certain personal information about you when you access or use our Services, including:
- Information about the about the emails we send, such as opens, clicks, and unsubscribes;
- Information about the devices you use, such as device information, and operating system.);
- Information about your use of our websites, such as your IP address, links that refer you to our websites, access times, and pages viewed.
Personal information we derive:
We also derive information or draw inferences about you based on the information we collect. For example, we may make inferences about your location based on your IP address or infer that you are looking to purchase certain products based on your browsing behavior.
4. Use of your personal information
We use your personal information for the primary purposes of:
- Effectively providing you with and communicating with you about our goods and Services;
- Maintaining and improving our Services
- Responding and investigating your enquires, reviews, comments or complaints;
- Customer service contact records;
- Delivering products for partnerships, sweepstakes, promotions or other Services you consent to.
- Providing you with information about our products, Services, and promotions;
- Personalizing your online experience and providing advertisements, content, and other features that match your interests;
- Conducting internal research and development and make decisions about current and future products and Services;
- Meeting and complying with our legal and regulatory obligations, policies, law enforcement and governmental requests;
- Defend against or pursue claims, disputes, or litigation – in court or elsewhere; and
- Carrying out any other purpose readily apparent to you or communicated to you at the time that your personal information is collected.
Your personal information is only collected by lawful and fair means. We will take reasonable steps to ensure that you are aware of:
- the likely use of your information;
- where applicable, the identity and contact details of our employee/representative collecting your personal information;
- any law requiring collection of the information; and
5. Sharing your personal information
We share personal information about you as follows:
- To our suppliers, consultants, contractors or other third-party agents who need access to the information to carry out work on our behalf
- With other third-parties for direct marketing by giving you the opportunity to opt out of such direct marketing; We will include our contact details in any direct marketing; with our business partners for product development purposes;
- With our third-party fulfillment center or other external agency to fulfill product shipments that you have requested;
- Internally to respond to your customer service and product queries;
- To relevant Federal, State, Territory medical, health and safety authorities where the law requires us to do so; and
- By publicly posting, at our discretion and with your consent, your product review or other user content if you provide one.
We do not share your personal information for any secondary purposes unless your consent has been given and we will not sell or license any personal information that we collect from you.
We may also use pixel tags in connection with some Services, including social media and e-mail marketing to track the actions of users and email recipients, measure the success of our marketing campaigns, and compile statistics about Service usage.
7. Your choices
We give you choices regarding our use and disclosure of your personal information for marketing purposes. You may opt out from:
Receiving marketing e-mails from us
If you no longer wish to receive marketing emails from us, you may also opt out by visiting the Service to update your online profile. In addition, you may opt out of receiving marketing emails from us by following the unsubscribe instructions provided in any such message.
Our sharing of your personal information with affiliates and third-party partners:
If you previously opted in to receiving marketing communications from our affiliates or third party partners, you may opt out of our sharing of your personal information with those parties for their direct marketing purposes on a going forward basis by contacting us as described in the CONTACT US section. In your communication to us, please state that we should no longer share your personal information with our affiliates and/or third party partners for their marketing purposes, and include your name and email address.
We will seek to comply with your request(s) as soon as reasonably practicable. Please note that if you opt out as described above, we will not be able to remove your personal information from the databases of our affiliates with which we have already shared your information (i.e., as of the date that we implement your optout request).
Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually set your browser to remove or reject cookies. Please note that if you choose to remove or reject cookies, this could affect the availability and functionality of our Services. To view and update your cookie preferences, click on the cookie icon on the bottom right hand corner of your screen.
8. How your personal information is stored and secured
We seek to use reasonable organizational, technical, and administrative measures designed to protect personal information under our control. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet or data storage system can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. If you have reason to believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure (for example, if you feel that the security of any account you have with us has been compromised), please immediately notify us in accordance with the CONTACT US section below.
We only keep your personal information for as long as it is required for the purpose for which it was collected or as otherwise required by law. We will take appropriate measures to destroy or permanently de-identity your personal information if we no longer need to retain it. These measures may vary depending on the type of information concerned, the way it was collected and how it was stored.
Your personal information may be stored and processed in any country where we have facilities or service providers, and by using our Service or by providing consent to us (where required by law), your information may be transferred to countries outside of your country of residence, which may provide for different data protection rules than in your country. Appropriate contractual and other measures are in place to protect personal information when it is transferred to our affiliates or third parties in other countries.
9. Accessing, changing, or deleting your personal information
You are able to access, change, or delete the personal information we hold about you by contacting us as described in the CONTACT US section below. We will respond to your request as soon as reasonably practicable. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If circumstances cause any delay in our response, you will be promptly notified and provided a date for our response. If available, you may also visit the Service to update your information.
10. Sensitive information
Unless we specifically request it, we ask that you not send us or disclose any sensitive personal information (e.g., Social Security numbers, information related to racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religion or philosophical beliefs, health, sex life or sexual orientation, criminal background, or trade union membership, or biometric or genetic data for the purpose of uniquely identifying an individual) on or through the Service or otherwise to us. Any sensitive information you may provide will not be used for secondary purposes beyond its intended use and without your consent.
11. Use by minors
The Service is not directed to individuals under the age of 18 and we request that these individuals not provide personal information through the Service. If your child has submitted Personal Information and you would like to request that such Personal Information be removed, please contact us as explained below under Contact Us.
12. GDRP Applicability
Data Subject Rights
Where applicable under the GDPR, and in addition to the rights set out above, you have the following rights regarding your personal information stored with us:
- the right to object to your personal information being processed;
- the right to data portability of your personal information;
- the right to complain or query how we process your personal information;
- the right to object to automated decision making using your personal information; and;
- the right to have your personal information forgotten by us.
Data Controller and Data Processor
- You acknowledge that when using our website, you will be deemed to be the data controller in relation to any personal information that you collect and store and will be responsible for how such personal
- You must ensure that you obtain consent and provide notice to any persons as required under the relevant privacy legislation in relation to the collection, storages and use of their personal information.
- When you use our website, we act as a data processor only in relation to personal information and data entered, collected and stored by you. We will only access your data in accordance with written instructions given by you, or unless required to do so by the Privacy Act or GDPR.
SI&D (Aust) Pty Ltd
Suite 303, Lakeside Corporate Centre
29-31 Solent Circuit
Norwest NSW 2153
Phone: +612 8850 9444